From the person behind the vast collection of clean-cut sportswear, navy blazers, and preppy fashion lines, Tommy Hilfiger has the following suggestions for style:
- If it doesn’t fit, it’s not fit to wear. The sophisticated look is achieved with precision tailoring.
- Don’t use too many patterns or colours. Keep it simple and well put together.
- Add your creativity. Become familiar with the basic rules, but after that, put in your creative style and twist.
- The minor details show the finesse of a wardrobe. The stitching and custom buttons must not be overlooked. It’s those small things that distinguish elegance from mediocrity.
- Combine an extravagant item with more practical apparels.
- Use accessories to perfect a look, not to cover a flaw. Too many accessories can be distracting, so be judicious.
- Know how your attire can help you achieve your style. Wear a double-breasted suit for a conservative look. For a more contemporary look, choose a single-breasted suit.
- Pick superior fabric. Invest in premium wool and cashmere.
- Wear clothes confidently.
- Don’t wear a style that isn’t you. Know your personality and dress to show off that personality. Your style must reflect who you are.
What's your reaction?
Give Me More
I Expected Better
That Was Useful
Recommended For You