Sometimes all you need to get excited about your weight loss or fitness plans is just to hear some good old inspiration. Here are some inspirational quotes to get you on track.
1. No matter how busy I get or how much pressure is on my shoulders, a good workout makes me feel at ease. I come off the treadmill feeling relaxed, full of joy and with a sense of perspective over the issues on my plate.
2. There is no quick easy way to the body you want… commit yourself now to your workout and get started.
5. The biggest way I stay motivated is to run with a group of friends. Sometimes it’s hard to get going by yourself, but if you have a plan and a meeting time, you know this run will happen for sure. It’s a way to have fun – while also getting in a workout. Plus it distracts from pain, helps you fight fatigue, and gives you that extra push.
7. Hiking is something that I really, really like to do. It’s distracting, you’re in nature, and you get a nice workout that way. I would tell everyone to hike as much as they can – you just feel so much better when you get outdoors. I’m also into yoga.
8. Whenever I am not traveling during the winter, I am pushing hard in the gym. Even when I am traveling, I try to fit a workout in at the hotel. And if the hotel doesn’t have a gym? You can get a good workout in your room with an exercise band and some imagination.
11. It is very important to me to maintain a consistent workout regimen during the season. The Bulls staff does a great job with providing me with a weekly workout, and these kept me energized throughout my rookie season. In the off season, I try to increase my strength and add new dimensions to my game.